To ensure the health and safety of my clients, I follow a few essential practices:
1) I limit my sessions to 1 family per day
2) I limit family sizes to 5 per household.
3) I keep a social distance of 8-10 feet.
4) Payment is done completely online.
5) I will wear gloves and a mask if requested.
FOLLOWING PROVINCIAL GUIDELINES
As of Friday, May 15, 2020 people are allowed to have an extension to allowable groups which are called "Bubble Groups." This means everyone is permitted to have one household of family members or close friends included in their group. This is only allowed if the persons included have been isolating as per the rules set out by the government. Please note all other rules must be adhered to such as groups of not more than five, social distancing and compliance with self isolation if you've travelled.